• Deadline for submitting membership waiver request form for artists working on artist/scholar collaboration or other non-Jewish Studies professionals being invited to a specific conference session. Membership dues waiver recipients are expected to register for the conference at the Annual Income $50,000-70,000 rate or higher.
• Deadline to submit a conference proposal
• E-mail notification of conference proposal status
• Early bird conference registration deadline
• Deadline to place ads in the Conference Program Book
• Deadline to place ads in Fall 2021 issue of AJS Perspectives: The Magazine of the Association for Jewish Studies
• Conference schedule posted online
• Deadline for pre-conference registration
• Deadline for securing hotel room at reduced conference rate
• Deadline for meal requests
• Deadline for seminar participants to submit papers
• 53rd Annual Conference of the
AJS, Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Conference sessions will begin Sunday, 12/19 at 10 AM Chicago time and will end at 4:30 PM Chicago time Tuesday, 12/21. There will be additional programs and events scheduled before and after conference sessions.